Commercial Law Attorneys in Mercer County NJ
Whether you’re a business owner trying to solidify your foothold in the marketplace or a budding entrepreneur on the verge of launching a startup company, it’s important for you to insulate yourself against liability.
Whether you’re a business owner trying to solidify your foothold in the marketplace or a budding entrepreneur on the verge of launching a startup company, it’s important for you to insulate yourself against liability. You can’t succeed in business without competitors emerging and trying to gain an edge on you or even steal your hard work and ideas. When a potential business dispute arises, you need to be proactive and take immediate action to protect your legal rights and interests and ensure that your business does not suffer a costly setback.
Bucks County PA Business Lawyers
The experienced business litigation lawyers at Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson handle commercial law matters throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We offer comprehensive legal services to small- and mid-sized businesses, which is why our clients often depend on us to provide legal advice when making important business decisions.
What Are the Most Common Types of Business Litigation in New Jersey and Pennsylvania?
Many different types and sizes of businesses in New Jersey need legal assistance at one time or another. The experienced business litigators at KCR handle a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including:
- Corporate litigation – We assist corporate clients with company formation, shareholder or partnership disputes, asset sales and purchases, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Contract disputes – We represent business owners, employers, and employees in contract disputes.
- Restrictive covenants – We will closely examine the provisions of confidentiality agreements to ensure that your legal rights and interests are protected at all times.
- Injunctive relief – We will help you enforce a non-disclosure agreement or non-compete agreement.
- Trade secrets – We will prevent your competitors from misappropriating your valuable business secrets.
- Consumer protection – We aggressively protect victims of consumer fraud.
- Commercial real estate litigation – We assist businesses, landlords, tenants, and homeowners in real estate disputes.
Phil Cohen is an exceptional lawyer, smart, empathetic, strong work ethic and professionally savvy. He could understand and navigate gracefully and skillfully through complex business issues with the right balance of fight and diplomacy. I would highly and enthusiastically recommend him and his law firm.
New Jersey and Pennsylvania Commercial Litigation Attorneys
The experienced business litigation attorneys at Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson are prepared to handle your case and meet all of your business needs. We represent business clients in a variety of corporate matters, including straightforward transactions and complex litigation issues. We are adept at helping to resolve business disputes before they become costly liabilities.
Call us toll-free today, or simply use our online contact form to arrange a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable commercial litigators. We will be happy to look over your unique circumstances and provide you with practical advice about how to best proceed with your case.