Workers Comp Injuries Lawyer Hamilton NJ
With Offices in Trenton and Pennington, New Jersey
Workplace injuries can happen to anyone. Whether your job required you to perform dangerous tasks or you were simply injured while doing office work, you do not deserve to be punished. Some injuries can result in expensive medical bills. Additionally, depending upon the severity of your injury, you might not be able to return to work. This can put enormous financial pressure on you and your family. New Jersey workers’ compensation law is intended to provide benefits to injured workers for medical bills and lost wages. In the event that you are unable to return to work at all, workers’ compensation should provide you with long-term benefits. Unfortunately, many employers and their insurance companies contest workers’ comp claims as a matter of policy. The best way to ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injuries is to speak with an experienced workers’ compensation attorney.
Workplace Injuries Attorney Trenton
Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson is a highly respected law firm with a tradition of excellence in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys have more than 40 years of experience assisting injured workers throughout Mercer County, NJ, including Lawrence, Robbinsville, and Ewing. Additionally, our litigation team includes an attorney who has been selected for inclusion in the prestigious New Jersey “Super Lawyers” – an honor bestowed upon the top five percent of all New Jersey lawyers. If you have suffered a workplace injury, KCR can help you.
Workplace Injuries in Mercer County, NJ
If you suffered a workplace injury, you might be in need of financial assistance for expensive surgery and related medical treatment costs. Additionally, certain work-related injuries can have significant long-term health consequences; this can necessitate costly rehabilitation and recovery care.
Some of the most common work-related injuries in the State of New Jersey include:
- Traumatic Injuries: If you suffer trauma to any part of your body as the result of a workplace accident, you could require immediate medical treatment.
- Occupational Diseases: Certain work environments pose serious health risks to workers by exposing them to harmful substances. Construction workers, industrial workers, and warehouse workers are especially likely to develop occupational illnesses when they breathe toxic agents.
- Pulmonary & Respiratory Injuries: Workplace injuries are not limited to broken bones or muscle strains. Many jobs result in painful respiratory conditions that require expensive medical treatment.
- Repetitive Stress Injuries: Many jobs require workers to perform the same tasks every single day. Years or even months of doing this can result in repetitive stress injuries.
- Aggravation or Exacerbation Claims: Workers’ compensation also covers workers who have preexisting injuries that were aggravated or exacerbated by a workplace accident.
The workers’ compensation laws in New Jersey exist to protect workers in the event of a work-related injury. However, these laws are incredibly complex and involve complicated legal procedures. That’s why you should speak with an experienced workers’ comp lawyer before communicating with your employer’s insurance company or agreeing to any settlement.
Call Hopewell Township NJ Workers’ Comp Lawyers
The workers’ compensation lawyers at Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson can help you file a workers’ comp claim and get the benefits you need. We take workers’ comp cases on contingency, which means that we only get paid after we win your case. Call us today to speak with a member of our legal team, or fill out the online contact form to schedule a free consultation at our offices in Trenton or Pennington.