Princeton NJ Auto Accident Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury Lawyers with Offices in Trenton and Pennington, New Jersey
The reality is that driving is an extremely dangerous activity. No matter how safe you are while driving, a life-changing auto accident can happen in the blink of an eye. The primary cause of most motor vehicle accidents is driver negligence. Worse yet, these accidents often result in significant injuries and property damage; in the worst cases, they can be fatal. That’s because a car in the wrong hands is like a deadly weapon. When a careless or reckless driver causes a car accident, the result is often serious injuries to other drivers and passengers.
That is why, at The Law Offices of Kamensky, Cohen & Riechelson, our New Jersey Car Accident Experienced Attorneys will do everything that comes into hand to get you the money you deserve and recover what you are owed for your personal injuries. We can help minimize your stress by providing advice on how to approach the insurance company or responsible party and answering your questions.
Causes of Car Accidents in Mercer County, New Jersey
The most common causes of car accidents in New Jersey include:
- Negligent Drivers: When a careless or reckless driver causes a car accident, the result is often serious injuries to other drivers and passengers.
- Distracted Drivers: A distracted driver is more likely to fail to notice a stop sign or red light. When a driver isn’t paying attention to the roadway, serious car accidents become more likely.
- Tired Drivers: A specific kind of negligent driver is a driver who is drowsy or tired when they get behind the wheel.
- Drunk Driving: Drunk drivers pose one of the greatest threats on the road because they usually have slower reaction times.
- Speeding: Vehicles that travel at higher speeds can cause the greatest amount of damage in the event of a crash. The worst high-speed collisions can be fatal.
- Road Hazards: Debris in the road can cause a driver to swerve and crash into another vehicle.
- Animal in Road: When an animal, such as a deer, darts across the road at night, a driver could be forced to suddenly swerve and collide with another vehicle.
- Weather Conditions: Snow or ice on the road makes it more likely that a driver will lose control of their vehicle. Additionally, rain can create vision problems for drivers.
- Pedestrians: Jaywalkers pose serious safety risks because drivers often feel compelled to swerve out of the way in order to avoid them.
- Defective Products: A defective auto part can cause serious accidents and catastrophic injuries. For example, malfunctioning brake lights could make it difficult to see other vehicles on the road. Additionally, a tire blow out can lead to a rear-end collision when another vehicle can’t stop quickly enough.
Contact Our Hamilton NJ Motor Vehicle Accident Injury Lawyers
Many insurance companies have a policy of “delay, deny, and defend” when it comes to auto accident claims. That’s why it is imperative for you to have an attorney on your side as early in the process as possible.
Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson is a highly regarded law firm with a track record of success when it comes to securing compensation for motor vehicle accident victims in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our attorneys have more than 40 years of experience representing car accident victims in Bucks County PA and Mercer County NJ, including Lawrence, Hamilton, and Princeton. We know how to negotiate with the insurance company in an accident case and maximize settlement offers.
Call for a Free Consultation with a Lawrence NJ Car Accident Attorney
If you have been injured in a car accident that was someone else’s fault, you can hold them accountable for your losses. You can seek and obtain compensation from an at-fault driver for your medical expenses, damage to your vehicle, lost income as you recover, pain and suffering, and more.
At The Law Offices of Kamensky, Cohen & Riechelson, our personal injury attorneys have extensive experience seeking damages for victims of auto accidents in Mercer County towns including Princeton, Trenton, Hamilton, Lawrence, New Brunswick, and across all of Central New Jersey.
Kevin Riechelson was my lawyer after a car accident. I met with two lawyers before him, but his knowledge blew the others out of the water even from the first meeting. He made one of the most difficult times of my life worth it. He was ALWAYS on top of my case, knew exactly who I was when I called, and knew the exact status of the case. There was never a moment that I felt like just another client to him. He consistently checked in with me, and always made it a point to make this easy on me and my family. Very flexible with appointments etc and always responsive to questions and concerns. Sitting in arbitration beside him I felt fully confident with the amount of work he put into my case. Incredibly thankful we found him. I would recommend him to ANYONE dealing with personal injury/ car accident injury.