Win a Workers Comp Claim Hamilton NJ
With Offices in Trenton and Pennington, NJ
If you were injured on the job, you are entitled to workers’ compensation. Unfortunately, it is not easy to win a workers’ compensation claim in New Jersey. Employers and insurance companies tend to fight any and all workers’ comp claims. In fact, insurance carriers often deny valid claims by injured employees simply because other workers have been known to file fraudulent claims. Even when an employer or the employer’s insurance company accepts an injured employee’s claim, they will try to minimize the amount of benefits. One of the surest ways to lose a workers’ compensation case is to delay. It is crucial that you take steps early in the process when filing a claim – and the first, and most important, step is to contact an experienced workers’ comp attorney. An attorney can hold your employer accountable for a workplace accident and get you the benefits you deserve.
Win a Work Accident Claim Trenton NJ
Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson is a well-respected law firm with a tradition of success in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Our experienced workers’ comp attorneys have successfully represented injured workers in Hopewell Township, Hamilton, and everywhere else in Mercer County since 1972. During that time, we have fought to maximize benefits for our clients because we understand the severe strain that a work-related injury can put on a person’s finances. When you hire KCR, you will get personalized attention from dedicated attorneys who will listen to you and address your concerns. Call us today to speak with a member of our legal team and explore your options.
Maximizing Your Workers’ Compensation Benefits in Mercer County NJ
The workers’ compensation law in New Jersey is incredibly complicated. You are probably going to need an attorney to assist you throughout the legal process in a number of areas, including:
- Statements: One of the biggest mistakes that injured workers make in workers’ compensation cases is to be inconsistent when making official statements. When describing the cause of your injuries to your employer, your employer’s insurance company, and the doctor who examines you, you must be consistent. Insurance companies are always on the lookout for fraudulent claims; they will scrutinize your statements and deny your claim if there is any doubt about its legitimacy.
- Choice of Doctor: An attorney can petition for you to receive a medical evaluation from your own doctor. In most workers’ compensation cases, you are required to be evaluated and treated by a doctor that is chosen by your employer. You will need your attorney to formally request that you be treated by a doctor of your choice.
- Filing Medical Forms: An attorney can make sure that you file all necessary medical forms and documentation. This is an important step in the process because the insurance company could deny your claim if initial medical records to not sufficiently describe both your injury and the underlying cause of your injury.
- Deadlines: An attorney can ensure that you do not miss any deadlines when filing your claim and submitting necessary documentation. This matters a great deal because there are strict statutes of limitations in workers’ compensation cases.
- Settlements: An attorney can advise you throughout the settlement process and help you deal with workers’ compensation insurance issues. If you were injured on the job, you deserve maximum compensation for your injuries. However, the insurance company will do everything in its power to minimize your benefits. That’s why you need an attorney to argue on your behalf during the settlement process and fight to get you sufficient income benefits and fair compensation to cover your medical bills.
Free Consultation with Princeton NJ Workers’ Comp Lawyers
The workers’ comp lawyers at Kamensky Cohen & Riechelson will fight to get you the compensation you deserve for your work-related injuries. We handle these cases on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid after you get paid. Call us now to discuss your workers’ compensation case, or fill out the online contact form to schedule a meeting at our Trenton or Pennington offices.