Resources for Victims of Sexual Abuse in New Jersey
Mercer County NJ Sexual Abuse Lawyers
It is important for victims and survivors of sexual abuse to get the help they need. If you or a loved one is a victim of sexual abuse, please check out the following resources:
- Childhelp: Information for parents of children who are being abused, as well as a National Child Abuse Hotline for children at risk of abuse.
- Child Welfare Information Gateway: Information about sexual abuse prevention programs, as well as tools for identifying and reducing child sexual abuse.
- Child Welfare League of America: Information on federal legislation to prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Gift from Within: List of support groups for people suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- National Center for Victims of Crime: Information and resources for child sexual abuse victims.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: Information and resources for preventing child sexual abuse.
- NJ Coalition Against Sexual Assault: Support network for victims of sexual assault in New Jersey.
- NJ Department of Corrections, Office of Victim Services: Services for crime victims in New Jersey.
- Pandora’s Aquarium: Online support group for survivors of sexual abuse.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Alliance: Articles and tools for individuals suffering from PTSD.
- Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN): Services for victims of sexual assault.
- Rape Victim Advocacy Program (RVAP): Information, counseling, and crisis hotline for victims and survivors of sexual abuse.
- Safe Horizon: Services for victims of child abuse and incest.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Children’s Bureau: Data and information on child abuse reporting systems.
- We Are Adult Survivors of Child Abuse and Neglect: A blog with information for adult survivors of child sexual abuse.
Contact Trenton NJ Childhood Sexual Abuse Attorneys
Cohen & Riechelson provides assistance to victims of sexual abuse in New Jersey. We have more than 40 years of experience helping clients get justice for past abuse in Mercer County, including East Windsor, Princeton, and Lawrence. Call or email us today to speak with a member of our litigation team.