Commercial law and litigation is a complex and broad area of the law with many different faces and facets. However, it is an area of law that must be taken very seriously by any business, be it a large company, budding start-up or an independent entrepreneur. Sheltering your business from liability as well as unfair or illegal activity by competitors is crucial to obtaining a foothold or expanding your presence in the market. In any business dispute it is always better to be pro-active and take the fight to your opposition. To do this an experienced, skilled, tenacious and aggressive advocate is a must.
Since 1972, Cohen & Riechelson has provided businesses with legal representation and advice in Trenton, Princeton, Lawrence, Hamilton, New Brunswick as well as all over Mercer County New Jersey including Bensalem, Northeast Philadelphia, Levittown, Feasterville, Millbrook, Penndel and all over Bucks County Pennsylvania. Our firm is highly experienced and skilled at getting results. Our legal team is comprised of skilled negotiators and tenacious attorneys who know how to win for you in the courtroom. Contact us online or by phone in New Jersey at (609) 528-2596 or in Pennsylvania at (215) 337-4915.
Common Legal Needs for Mercer County & Bucks County Businesses
Small and mid-sized businesses may often feel that effective legal advice and representation is a luxury that they cannot afford. The truth is many different types and sizes of businesses in New Jersey need legal assistance at one time or another and when that time comes it is something that, in reality, they cannot afford to be without. The experienced and skilled business litigators at CR handle a broad range of commercial litigation matters, including:
- Corporate litigation – We aid our corporate clients with company formation, shareholder or partnership disputes, asset sales and purchases, as well as mergers and acquisitions.
- Contract disputes – We represent business owners, employers, and employees in contract disputes of all kinds.
- Restrictive covenants – We closely examine the provisions of confidentiality agreements to ensure that your legal rights, intellectual capital and interests are protected at all times.
- Injunctive relief – We help you enforce a non-disclosure agreement or non-compete agreement.
- Trade secrets – We will prevent your competitors from misappropriating your valuable business secrets and intellectual property.
- Consumer protection – We aggressively protect victims of consumer fraud.
- Commercial real estate litigation – We assist businesses, landlords, tenants, and homeowners in a wide range and variety of real estate disputes.
Discussion with Penndel Attorneys About Commercial Litigation
We’ve been handling commercial litigation for approximately twenty years, it’s an area that we grew into very good at the litigation aspect of it. We know that when you get involved in a commercial litigation situation there are many unknowns and uncertainties that you’ll face and it’s our goal to assist you.
We are contacted by individuals who are part of a group corporation an LLC or some other business form and they need our help, they need our help for labor issues, employment issues and for litigation issues, we have expertise in transactional commercial work in commercial litigation and we have a department devoted solely to labor law.
What they really need to be looking for is a firm that is experienced in litigation and has expertise in their area.
This firm has a wide experienced group of attorneys who are involved in many different areas of the law.
What you want first is a deal-maker, not a deal breaker and we have people that have years of experience in bringing things to a resolution.
Contact Our Skilled and Experienced Lawrence Commercial Litigation Attorneys Today
The experienced and skilled business litigation attorneys at Cohen & Riechelson are ready, willing and able to handle your case and meet all of your business needs. For more than 40 years we have represented our business clients in a variety of corporate matters, from straightforward transactions to complex litigation issues. We are experienced and adept at helping to resolve business disputes to the satisfaction of our clients. Contact us online or by phone at (609) 528-2596 in New Jersey or (215) 337-4915 in Pennsylvania. Our knowledgeable attorneys will be happy to answer all of your questions and advise you on the most effective legal options available for your business.